The Covid regulations of 2020 and 2021 made us completely rethink about our meeting space cancellation policy. Unforeseen circumstances do happen therefore we commit treating every cancellation request from a human perspective with the pure intention to help in every single case.

Cancellation policy

Half or full day events

Free cancellation if we are notified at least 14 days before your scheduled event date. In this case your reservation is cancelled without any costs. The free cancelation includes any extra add ons such as catering.

30% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified at least 7 days before your scheduled event date. Your catering preferences are cancelled without any costs.

100% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified in less than 7 days before your scheduled event date. If your cancellation comes within 1 day prior to your event we will do our best to cancel any catering add ons without extra cost.

Multi day events (2-4 consecutive days)

Free cancellation if we are notified at least 21 days before your scheduled event date. In this case your reservation is cancelled without any costs. The free cancelation includes any extra add ons such as catering.

30% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified at least 10 days before your scheduled event date. Your catering preferences are cancelled without any costs.

100% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified in less than 10 days before your scheduled event date. If your cancellation comes within 1 day prior to your event we will do our best to cancel any catering add ons without extra cost.

Weekly events (4+ consecutive days)

Free cancellation if we are notified at least 21 days before your scheduled event date. In this case your reservation is cancelled without any costs. The free cancelation includes any extra add ons such as catering.

30% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified at least 10 days before your scheduled event date. Your catering preferences are cancelled without any costs.

100% of the venue lease price is charged if we are notified in less than 10 days before your scheduled event date. If your cancellation comes within 1 day prior to your event we will do our best to cancel any catering add ons without extra cost.

Prepayment policy

For half or full day events

We don’t ask for any prepayments. At the day of your event we will issue an invoice and share it with your company of your finance department. We have a payment term of 30 days after the date of issue.

For multi day events

We ask for a prepayment of 30% to confirm your reservation. The prepayment is refundable as per our cancellation policy. After your event we will issue another invoice with the remaining 70%.

Can I change my event dates?

We are happy to help you in case your event needs to be re-scheduled. We will try to accommodate change date requests if we are notified 14 days prior your initial event dates.

In every case we will try our best to provide a solution for you and your team. We understand that unexpected things can happen and we will work with you for the best possible solution.